3/23/2014

Discover Halkidiki



Experience your holidays in Halkidiki without stress. Use Taxi Services to discover and enjoy the beauty of Halkidiki and book an experienced, reliable, multilingual driver for transportation to and from SKG Thessaloniki airport and any other destination of your choice. 

Psakoudia Halkidiki

About Me


My name is Dimitris Tsivdaris, I'm a taxi owner from Ormylia, Halkidiki. I speak English and Serbian fluently, as well as some Russian and German. In over 18 years of professional experience, I have cooperated with most of the hotels and travel agencies operating in Halkidiki and I really enjoy my job. My goal is to make my customers feel confortable and safe and provide them with the best possible experience during their stay in Greece. To provide that, I take great care to be punctual, well organized and to keep my vehicle clean and regulary maintained
at Thessaloniki airport
The vehicle I use is Mercedes Benz, E Class, with air conditioning, ABS, front, rear, side and overhead airbags and leather seats.

If you need a baby or toddler seat, please mention it when booking a transport.




If you would like to inquire about the fees or book a taxi, please contact us and send us the details of your trip (destination, date and the time of arrival, how many adults and/or children, special needs, baby seats etc.) and we will send you our best offer. If you are interested, we can also offer you a taxi tour arround Sithonia and Kassandra peninsulas, schedule a ride to Ouranopolis where you can take a boat ride arround Mt. Athos, or a visit to Olynthos to see the famous mosaics, dated 432 BC.

For Travel agencies and Hotels/ Rental appartments that would like to use our services, contact us and we will make a special offer for your customers.



No comments:

Post a Comment